Embroidery in Coeur d’Alene/Hayden
This is a short list of the typical items which work well with embroidery:
• Hats/caps, all types– Structured caps, unstructured caps, Flexfit hats, adjustable hats, visors, knit caps AKA beanies AKA stocking caps, bucket hats, Fidel caps, mesh back AKA trucker hats, snapback caps and plenty more
• Outerwear– Work jackets, soft shell jackets, thermal sweats, rain jackets, packable jackets, vests, parkas, system jackets AKA 3-in-1 jackets, leather coats, poly fleece jackets, denim coats, corporate outerwear, insulated jackets, warm-ups, suede & wool jackets
• Polo shirts/knit shirts– golf shirts, corporate polos, specialty knit items, sweaters, fashion knits, mock necks and turtlenecks
• Dress shirts/woven shirts– Oxford shirts, Pinpoint shirts, camp shirts, denim shirts, twill shirts, easy care shirts, stain-release work shirts, industrial work shirts, cotton/poly blend dress shirts, fishing shirts, plaid shirts, flannel shirts
• Bags & packs– Briefcases, backpacks, duffel bags, travel bags, gold bags, coolers & lunch bags, cinch packs, tote bags, grocery totes, specialty bags, iPad cases, rolling bags, sports bags, tactical bags, outdoor packs
• Accessories– Blankets, robes, towels, hand towels, gold towels, aprons, scarves, gloves, socks
• Other– Upholstery, carpet, outdoor fabrics, leather, quilt fabric and other specialty materials
Occassionally we will embroider sweatshirts and even T-shirts, depending on the desired look and end result.
If you are in the Coeur d’Alene area, feel free to stop by our office to check out our high quality embroidery work. We have many embroidered samples and garment samples in our showroom. Our professional staff would be happy to show you around!